Welcome to Plastic Clever Schools
IMPACT AND BENEFITS of Plastic Clever Schools
Pupils in action …
“The pupils loved that it had been created by kids for kids. They could relate to Amy and Ella and wanted to follow everything they were up to. They felt empowered. I had never seen children so focused, determined and engaged in learning.”
A word from Mrs Bullough …
“Plastic Clever Schools has completely changed the way we think. It has created passionate children who have lead the way in reducing the amount of single-use plastic in our school. Not only has it provided both staff and children with powerful knowledge, it has offered an easy, fun and engaging journey in becoming a Plastic Clever School.”
Other benefits include …
- Less plastic used in the classroom
- Educated staff and children
- Teaching the next generation
- Motivated approach with an award
- Building confidence
- Improved speaking and listening skills
- Children inspiring parents
- Empowering young children.
WHat happens after you register?
- Your school profile is activated
- You use the FREE ready-made resources
- You work through three simple steps with your pupils
- You share your work in your profile
- You are awarded Plastic Clever Status and receive a certificate, Amy and Ella’s book, a poster, window sticker and some other goodies
The steps are:
Become a Plastic Clever School in just a couple of months with these free teacher and pupil resources.
Pupil Workbook to help young people lead school action through fun activities, useful factsheets and top tips from other kids (check out a preview here)